Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The third option

Finally talked with my onco surgeon after my obgyn-onco referred me to him after seeing the whole abdomen ctscan result which showed a growing mass in my pelvic node. He initially gave me 2 options - get a PET CTscan or have the mass checked. Then after seeing the result he said that I should get a  PET CTscan to see if the mass is positive for CA since there is a 50-50 possibility for recurrence. If the result shows that the mass is positive but concentrated only in that area, then he would remove it through operation then I should get a chemo but if the result shows that there a more in different areas, then I should get chemo immediately, but if it turns to be negative then it would just be constantly monitored since it a bit big. He says that a needle biopsy would be difficult due to the location since the procedure might puncture my intestine.

I told him there is a third option. Wait for the Lord's healing!
I just had CTscan since a PET Scan aside from being expensive is also toxic and I want to rest my system before I have one... if ever.
Somehow it feels crazy, however, at the moment I feel that the Lord is asking to wait and pray and trust...
Am looking forward to a bigger miracle happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment